Thursday, October 18, 2012

Afternoon in Branson

This morning, Cade and Liam's grandma called and told me she was in Branson. She invited me to bring the boys for a while after Cade got out of school and I thought that sounded like a great idea! We planned on meeting at the Landing and we beat her there, so I let them play on the playground for a while. 

 My very handsome boys!


 They LOVED playing on this bull. Liam kept calling it his pet.

He knows how to do it!






After playing on the playground, we made our way to Bass Pro. They found this old truck that apparently had a flat tire. They thought they could fix it.

Checking out the fish!

Cade made a new friend.


After Bass Pro, we went to dinner so the boys could spend a little more time with grandma. I could tell they were getting tired though, so we left as quickly as possible! On the way home, Liam said "Cade, I have to talk to you because I'm crabby and when I'm crabby, I have to talk." Sometimes their conversations crack me up!

After a fun afternoon with grandma, we got home in time for them to play with their brothers for a while before bed!
 We had a fun day! And tomorrow, Nana and Papa are coming to spend the night. They are some pretty blessed little boys to have so many people that love them!

2 comments:

  1. Happy day! How far are you from Branson?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, we are only 30 minutes from Branson, so it's very easy to just go for an afternoon :)

      Delete