Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What it's all about

If you're reading this, welcome! Bryan and I have talked about starting this blog, and I'm finally getting around to it!

We've talked about what we would like to include. We will talk about creative date night ideas. I'm pretty excited to do these posts, because it means we get to have fun date nights! We think date nights are so important in keeping the spark in a marriage. We're excited to try out some fun ideas and share them with you!

I'll also be blogging about whatever is going on with the kids or our daily lives that may be interesting. I'll also include craft ideas that you can do for yourself and ideas of crafts to do with your kids. I love doing crafts with my kids and finding, new, fun ideas is something I try to do often!

Cooking and nutrition are passions of mine. I love to cook a good meal for my family, and providing healthy meals is very important to me. We have been making the transition to a vegan lifestyle. While it hasn't been perfect, we are working towards creating a much healthier lifestyle for our entire family. I've been trying a lot of new recipes that we have really enjoyed, and I will share those recipes with you!

I will be back soon with our first real post! We are excited for you to follow our blog and we plan to keep it as interesting as possible so you will keep coming back! And, expect lots of pictures because...well...our kids are pretty cute!

3 comments:

  1. so glad you're back to blogging, audrey! can't wait to see your updates & ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay! Trish is rigght....this is like getting the old band back together. ;-) looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome back to the blog world! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete