Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas fun!

I know Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet, but we have started some Christmas fun, already! I am definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving, though. We are getting to visit my grandparents this year and I am really looking forward to seeing family that I don't get to see very often.

This past Thursday, our town had the lighting of the square. I'll be honest..it was a little lame. BUT, the kids had fun, and that's what matters! We went on a hayride, and they seemed to enjoy that. Here are a few pictures from that night.


I'm not sure where Liam was during these pictures. But, these boys sure to love their daddy!


It's really hard to get a good picture of all the kids.



On the hayride.

The square.

This weekend, we didn't have any of the kids, so we decided to get our Christmas stuff out and start our decorating at home! I just love having Christmas lights up in our house. It just makes it seem so cozy. Cade and Liam were excited to see the tree when they got home today! Before bed, Cade said "I love our house. It's so pretty!" Here are a few of the decorations:


Having a big family has always been a dream of mine. Seeing all these stockings hanging up for us and all of our kids just makes me smile. I love how God is willing to give us the desires of our hearts, even if it's not in the way we would expect :)



I can't wait for this week! Cade has 2 days of school, and then Thanksgiving break starts. My final exam in Chemistry is tomorrow, and then I can relax and just enjoy this week with my family!

2 comments:

  1. The Christmas lights are pretty! I'm glad you had fun- and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you hung all the stockings up, and how they alternate!

    ReplyDelete