Sunday, November 11, 2012

Family Time

My parents were able to come visit this weekend. It's always fun when we get to see them. Since moving to Harrison, we haven't been able to see them as often as we used to, so it's always nice to get together with them. The kids LOVE having Nana and Papa there, and I'm sure when my parents go home, they will be ready for a nice, long nap! The kids keep them running, always asking them to play. And, it's hard for a nana and papa to say "no" to "will you please play with me?" Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

Our boys LOVE playing Legos!

I love this crazy kid.

He's kinda crazy, too :)

So proud of his Lego car.

I love this picture of my dad with Tyler and Cade.

My parents are letting all 4 kids sleep with them tonight. They are brave..and hopefully no one wakes up to a wet bed!

Before bed movie time.





I love this picture..wish it wasn't blurry. For some reason, it makes me ready for Christmas.


I have a few more posts I need to get caught up on. Hopefully I can do that this week!

2 comments: