Sunday, November 25, 2012

New furniture!

This weekend, we went to my parents' house so we could get their dining room set and refrigerator.   I was so excited to get it home and redecorate our house! Originally, we had our dining area set up in the back part of our living room. We have another living area off of our living room that we have just used as a sitting room. So, we changed those two rooms around. We made the back part of our living room a little reading "nook" and turned the extra living area into the dining room. I LOVE it! I wish we had thought of that sooner! And, our new furniture looks great in our house. Thanks, mom and dad! Of course, I took a few pictures of it all!

This is the extra living area before the change. And yes..it is a mess :)


Here it is after we rearranged everything. Seriously..I just love it and the Christmas lights just make me happy!


You can see the new furniture a little better in this picture.


Our reading area. I hope I actually get the opportunity to use this space!


4 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty! I love all the Christmas lights too. The reading area is nice. Maybe Santa will bring you a nook or something so you can enjoy it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Kindle Fire is definitely on my Christmas wish list :)

      Delete
  2. wait... you consider that a mess?? please don't ever come to my house. or no... that's not what I meant... can you PLEASE come to my house (and clean it for me!?) ;) new furniture looks great!! I want to read!! I need to find some time first... after I clean, and go through crap, and get out Christmas decorations... that will give me plenty of time to charge my nook :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rusti, I would love to come clean :) It's my hobby!!

      Delete