Wednesday, February 13, 2013

First Ultrasound

We went for our first ultrasound on Tuesday. It was so great seeing our sweet baby on the screen and knowing that the baby is growing and healthy. The baby had a heart rate of 174. They did a 4D shot for us and I'm amazed at the detail. I think our baby is already so adorable!

During the ultrasound, the tech did find a cyst on my left ovary. Last week, I was having a lot of pain on my left side. I went to the doctor for it and they said I had a kidney infection.  I still find myself getting pains on occasion, so I'm thinking that pain may actually be from the cyst. I have to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks to make sure the cyst isn't growing. Honestly, I'm not very happy with my doctor's office. I felt so rushed when they were seeing me. I have no clue what will happen if it does grow. I have no idea on what the affects of this is on pregnancy. They didn't tell me anything. I saw the midwife for maybe 1 minute. I'm not pleased, but unfortunately, with our insurance, this is the only doctor's office I have an option to use. If this is how it is every visit, I'm not going to enjoy this very much. I don't like to feel rushed, especially when I was told news that I wasn't expecting at all and have no clue what to expect.

Anyway, feel free to pray for me that when I go back in 4 weeks, there will be no cyst at all!

I'll end this post with a picture of our sweet, sweet baby :)



1 comment: